Sir Thomas Lipton's vision to provide the best quality tea has made Lipton the number one tea in the world today. Lipton offers an option to tea lovers to enjoy their favourite drink in an exciting and refreshing way.
Making a big splash
Lipton is one of the world's great refreshment brands, making a big splash in the global beverages market; it is the epitome of international quality. Lipton Yellow Label's assurance of quality has helped it become the world's largest selling tea brand. Specially plucked from the best tea gardens of Kenya and blended to perfection - it is truly the gold standard in tea. The 100% International Blend - made with one of the best technologies available in the world, has been brought to you to provide the finest tea drinking experience.
Be the best you can be
Drinking Lipton is a way for the consumers to feel great in mind and body - to feel good about themselves and the world around them. Lipton allows its consumers to be the best that they can be…to stay engaged and connected.
Key facts & figures
Tea is the world's favourite beverage and for many years people have believed tea to possess unique health-giving properties. Today modern scientists are exploring the exciting potential of tea, which has a unique combination of natural antioxidants, known as flavonoids, catechins and aroma-components. Taken regularly, tea can help improve vascular function, combat fatigue, reduce cholesterol levels and increase feelings of vitality.
Painting the world yellow
Lipton is the world's leading brand of tea by far. It's the global market leader in both leaf and ready-to-drink tea, giving a global share of all tea-based beverages that's nearly three times larger than its nearest rival. In total non-alcoholic beverages, Lipton is the global number two brand in terms of volume consumed.
Did you know that globally
- 1649 cups of Lipton Tea are enjoyed every second
- 8245 cups of Lipton Tea are enjoyed every time you blink
- 1252 cups of Lipton Tea are drunk every time your heart beats
- 52 billion cups of Lipton Tea are drunk each year
- 45.75 billion Tea Bags are produced by Lipton Tea each year
Drink to your health
If that's not enough to convince you that tea is worth trying, take a look at some of these fast facts:
- Drinking four cups of tea is rehydrating, NOT dehydrating as is often said - unless the amount of tea consumed at one sitting contains more than 250mg of caffeine – that's the same as five cups of tea.
- Tea as it's packed with fluoride, helps to protect your teeth against decay. In fact, studies have shown that it can provide up to 70% of the fluoride you need.
- It's also thought that the tannins in tea can inhibit the growth of the bacteria that cause plaque, plus reduce the amount of sugary, enamel-damaging saliva in your mouth.
- Tea without milk and sugar has no calories.
- In hot weather, tea refreshes you by raising your body temperature and momentarily causing perspiration, which cools the skin.
From our range
Lipton Mega Daane
Lipton Yellow Label pack
Lipton Yellow Label Value Pack
Lipton Yellow Label Jar
Lipton Green Tea
Lipton Green Tea Jasmine
Lipton Green Tea Mint
Lipton Green Tea Lemon