We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace
It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance.
Back in 1883, Sunlight Soap was launched in the UK by our founder – it was pioneering, it was innovative and it had a purpose: to popularise cleanliness and bring it within reach of ordinary people. That was sustainable living, even then. We now have over 400 brands and we are still driven by purpose.
We want to do more good for our planet and our society – not just less harm. We want to act on the social and environmental issues facing the world and we want to enhance people’s lives with our products.
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years – we plan to continue doing that. And we plan to do it sustainably.
- 190 countries where our brands are available
- 3.4 billion people use our products every day
- € 52 billion turnover in 2021
- 400 + brands that are household names
- 13 brands with sales of over €1billion in 2021
- 13 brands in Kantar's top 50 global brands are ours
- 148,000 employees worldwide
- 50 markets where we are the FMCG employer of choice
- 52/48 gender balance (female/male)
- 92 % of our leaders are local to their market
- €445m spend with diverse businesses owned by under-represented groups.
- 53 % of our plastic packaging is reusable, recyclable or compostable.
- 64 % reduction in Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions since 2015.
- Making sustainable living commonplace
- 73 years of Sustainable Business in Pakistan
- Over 30 brands in our market
- #1 Employer of Choice for the past 13 years
- In 90% of Pakistani households